ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking qualified candidates to join their team in Portsmouth, VA as a Configuration Management Support Specialist. This position is upon contract award.
Duties shall include, but are not limited to assisting the Radio Frequency Communications Division (CT-R) with the following:
Configuration Management Planning:
• Develop CM plans for CT-R systems
Identify and document the systems configuration relationship including product structure.
Identify, document and establish system configuration baselines (Functional, Allocated, Product and Software/Firmware)
Configuration Change Management:
• Document and manage system configuration changes proposed during the engineering change process.
• Document and maintain system configuration changes resulting from the deployment of engineering changes resulting from the execution of Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTO).
• Verify and document initial system configuration by performing functional configuration audits.
• Verify and document system baseline by performing physical configuration audits.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans