ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is seeking a UH-1N Helicopter System Engineering Support (SES) JTAC SME for our Cheyenne, Wyoming location. This position is contingent upon position vacancy.
Provide instructional services to include platform, field instruction and simulation exercises that replicate live training events or scenarios in accordance with the Programs of Instruction.
• Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) or Forward Air Controller (Airborne) (FAC-A) CAS & JTAC program management (evaluator) qualified experience
• USAF Air Liaison Officer (ALO) or USMC Air Officer (AO) experience.
• Experience in CAS (rotary-wing preferred).
• Operations analysis with experience working close air support.
• Minimum security clearance of SECRET. TOP SECRET desired.
• Air Support Operations Center (ASOC) and CAS experience is desired.
ITA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans