ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is currently seeking an Individual Training Program Analyst located in Arlington, VA.
The Individual Training Branch (ARNG-TRI), Training Division, Army National Guard G-3, Army National Guard Directorate, National Guard Bureau requires an Individual Training Program Analyst to provide overarching integration and facilitation support for future ARNG Military Operational Skills (MOS) and Professional Military Education (PME) programs to ensure they are well synchronized with known and projected requirements. Specifically, the Training Analyst will:
• Make reservations, cancellations and swaps for Soldiers attending training courses and other Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS) actions;
• Prepare and submit formal and Out-of-Cycle Training Resource Arbitration Panel (TRAP) actions IAW ARNG and DA Policy and Procedures;
• Provide recommendations to the ARNG-TRI Plans and Programs Team Chief / staff on matters relating to MOS and PME;
• Conduct reviews of courses to include technical phases applicable to ARNG Soldiers;
• Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis of resource requirements for future individual training;
• Provide analysis and recommendations on current and future training shortfalls;
• Provide monthly data on status, throughput and density of training;
• Prepare briefings, detailed notes and packaged reports;
• Assist the Total Army Centralized Individual Training Solicitation/Structure Manning and Decision Review (TACITS/SMDR) Analyst with performing duties with respect to the TACITS/SMDR on MOS and PME training;
• Identify emerging requirements and any The Army School System (TASS) related issues.
• Possess and maintain an active Secret clearance
• Experience with Army Training Resource Requirements System (ATRRS) and Army Funding Allocation Model (AFAM) reports
• Be proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook and other software/tools provided on the ANGB Workstation and provided for a specific position
• Experience conducting analysis of training per ARMY UNIT STATUS REPORTING AND FORCE REGISTRATION - CONSOLIDATED POLICIES (AR 220-1)
* Prefer experience working on the Army National Guard (ARNG) or National Guard Bureau (NGB) staffs at the NCO or junior officer levels
* Ability to complete approved HQDA Fiscal Law Course (if applicable to role new hire would play for current vacancy)
* Bachelor’s Degree (government preferred per PWS)
* 10 years experience in training management (government preferred per PWS)
ITA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans