ITA International LLC, is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in providing detailed mission analysis, innovative organizational planning, technical staff training support and comprehensive assessments resulting in strategic-to-tactical solutions for government and private sector.
ITA is currently recruiting for a Project Management - Senior for our Elizabeth City, NC location.
• Plan, organize, direct and control the project/program to ensure all contractual obligations are fulfilled, quality standards are met, and associated expectations of performance are achieved
• Responsible for the management of multiple concurrent project tasks, provide expert direction and guidance to subordinates, develop schedules, formulate work plans, manage and control project funds and resources, and serve as a point of contact with the CORs.
• Provide logistics support to include:
o Knowledge of agency program planning, funding, and management information systems
o Broad knowledge of the organization and functions of activities involved in providing logistical support
o The ability to coordinate and evaluate the efforts of functional specialists to identify specific requirements and to develop and adjust plans and schedules for the actions needed to meet each requirement on time
• Serve as the liaison to the Government for all program-wide task order technical issues, task order performance, and issue resolution.
• Provide oversight and executive level management for all of the contractor engagements
• Develop and sustain Project Management tools that can be made available to all ALC personnel or any other personnel.
• Project Management tools are to include basic instruction on setting up a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Gantt charts in appropriate software platforms.
• Perform Earned Value Management System (EVMS) functions, as directed, from industrial timekeeping to management of an EVMS software package.
• Monitor processes and assist with the transformation of the ALC to meet many of the characteristics of American National Standards Institute (ANSI) 748 standards, such as developing and managing Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS), setting up control account plans, defining work packages and milestones, and conducting Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR).
• Manage the relationships and interface of budgeting, cost and general accounting, Activity Based Costing, Maintenance Production, Planning and Control methods and standards, and reporting systems.
• Ensure Team understands ITA’s Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental Management Systems (QHSEMS) policy
15 years’ experience in Project Management
Bachelor’s degree in any of the following or 10 years’ experience in Project Management and a Master’s Degree in any of the following:
• Information Systems Management
• Operations Research
• Supply Chain
Working knowledge in at least four (4) of the following areas:
• Supply Chain Management
• Operations Research
• Program Management
• Systems Engineering
• Constraint/Queuing Theory
• Mathematical Simulation Models
• Lean/Six Sigma
• Business Analysis
• Spares Optimization
• Professional communication skills
Highly desired experience:
Ten (10) years’ experience in USCG procedures to include:
• USCG aeronautical practices as defined in Commandant Instruction Manual (CIM) 13020.1 (series)
• Aviation Computerized Maintenance System (ACMS)
• Aviation Logistics Management Information System (ALMIS)
• Asset Maintenance Management Information System (AMMIS)
• Primavera, Concerto, V-Metric (parts sparing software tool) and Oracle E-Business Suite (Oracle software suite of business and logistical database and management software)
• Two (2) years of Statistical Analysis Software (or similar applications)
• Clearance Type: NACI/SSBI
ITA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans