ITA International LLC, is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in providing detailed mission analysis, innovative organizational planning, technical staff training support and comprehensive assessments resulting in strategic-to-tactical solutions for government and private sector.
ITA is currently recruiting for a Technical Specialist - Activity Based Costing (ABC) for our Elizabeth City, NC location.
• Plan and support specific business, management, functional, technical, and professional or policy areas of the project including supporting or leading complex efforts by providing inputs, and preparing high-level briefings of strategic goals.
• Identify issues, conduct complex analysis and assessment of these issues and provide advice to major program/project leaders.
• Evaluate acquisition budget and financial systems, procurement specifications and contractual obligations to the extent they affect cost.
• Sustain the ALC's current ABC system as published in local process guides.
• Adjust 'Activities' and 'Drivers' as appropriate and maintain the integrity of all models, past and present.
• Perform managerial cost accounting studies to determine Fully Burdened Labor Rates, Return-On-Investment forecasts, and other various studies involving cost accounting.
• Maintain monthly reports published on the Government's designated information sharing system.
• Respond to customer requests for cost analysis regarding activities on present or future proposed activities. Adapt methods to formulate solutions to other requests from the Government as required.
• Three (3) years’ experience in accounting, activity based costing, or a related field
• a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• Six (6) years’ experience in accounting, activity based costing, or a related field
• completion of Project Management Courses,
• Two (2) years of experience with Pilbara ACE (analytical costing engine) system (or similar application)
Highly desired education/experience:
• Five (5) years’ experience with ABC estimation of government activities.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following:
• Two (2) years’ experience with USCG procedures/applications to include:
• USCG aeronautical practices as defined in CIM 13020. l (series)
• or similar Coast Guard applications
• Clearance Type: NACI/SSBI
ITA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans