ITA International LLC, is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in providing detailed mission analysis, innovative organizational planning, technical staff training support and comprehensive assessments resulting in strategic-to-tactical solutions for government and private sector.
ITA is currently recruiting for a Project Manager Support (Junior) - Project Management for our Elizabeth City, NC location.
• Plan, direct, organize, control, and manage the project to ensure that all contractual obligations are fulfilled in an efficient and timely manner.
• Perform contract analysis and development of tasks, formulate and enforce work standards, develop schedules, review work discrepancies and communicate policies, manage and control resources, and serve as a point of contact with CORs.
• Work with ALC Subject Matter Experts (SME) in organizing and supporting business process change management of integrated logistics processes, including the development of project plans to identify and address any ALC process affected by new Information Systems.
• Coordinate and facilitate SME interviews, develop standard artifacts for mapping of “as-is” and “to-be” processes, and draft and edit of formal process documentation.
A Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following:
• Project Management
• Information Systems Management
• High School Diploma
• Four (4) years’ experience in project management, planning, or a related field,
• completion of Project Management or Planning Courses
• One (1) year experience with USCG procedures/applications to include:
• USCG aeronautical practices as defined in CIM 13020. l (series)
• Clearance Type: NACI/SSBI
ITA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans