ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA currently seeks a SOF Staff Augmentation II Operations Support Specialist for our Pope Field, NC location.
Assists the government with coordinating, synchronizing, and deconflicting current and future operations. Serves as operations expert assisting the Government with coordinating with other units, theater activities and agencies, regarding capabilities, plans, policy, training, exercises, and strategy in support of Government activities, at the direction of the government. Serves as special mission subject matter expert. Assist with facilitating and planning in support of Course of Action (COA) and Concept of Operation (CONOP) development and subsequent training and operations on a global scale, as directed by the Government.
· Assist in the development, coordination, and implementation of all matters of special operations plans, policy, exercises, training and strategy as they relate to the Special Tactics Operations while working with interagency working groups. National Agencies, DOD agencies, U.S. Intelligence agencies, and other commands.
· Works as team builder to foster consistent interpretation among operations personnel, associated agencies, and directorates of pertinent plans, policy and exercises. This includes drafting briefings, meetings, internal memorandums and other written communications for Government approval.
· Provides recommendations to senior leaders, distinguished visitors and other dignitaries on sensitive national plans, policies and doctrine and how they relate to this mission.
· Subject Matter Expert in Special Tactics advanced operations, procedures, techniques, technology, tactics, systems, equipment, and methods.
· Conducts analysis and provides advice and recommendations in the formulation of scenarios, concepts and force lists for special operations missions, training, and exercises.
· Accompany the organization and parent command at meetings, working groups, conferences, and symposiums concerning future concepts and operational integration, as a subject matter expert.
· Assist with developing integrated strategies to incorporate such technologies and advancements, taking into consideration any affect these technologies and techniques will have on existing architecture and infrastructure.
· Reviews and analyzes OPLANS for suitability, feasibility, acceptability, technical accuracy, adequacy and integration of special mission operations content, providing findings and recommending actions to the Government for consideration.
· Assist with preparing comprehensive concepts and procedures concerning special mission operations in clear, concise and non-technical correspondence.
· Assist Government with reviewing and evaluating assigned projects to ensure understanding of requirements and command intent to meet goals and objectives. Assist in establishing priorities and assignments.
· Employee will assist with planning, organizing, and conducting training and exercises, analytical studies, developing nationally significant plans, policies and exercises, and formulates strategy and future concepts for forces involved in theater operations.
Contractor personnel shall possess at least 15 years of special operations experience.
· Knowledge of operational security of worldwide sensitive Special Tactics support and employment mission requirements, including (but not limited to) assault zone survey, and time sensitive targeting in support of command objectives.
· Extensive special operations experience, including in-depth, first-hand experience involving special mission unit activities
· Expert knowledge of mission, organization and interrelationships of Department of Defense, joint staff, and interagency working groups.
· Detailed knowledge of national policies and doctrine concerning special mission unit operations in order to develop, coordinate, and operation plans and policies for the command.
· Firsthand knowledge and expertise with Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) exercises, special mission unit exercises, and emergency deployment readiness exercises to develop scenarios, concepts, and integrate strategic, operational, and tactical levels of participation.
· Knowledge of implementing and employing Air Force and joint deception plans while conducting training and real-world missions.
· Ability to develop and nurture an extensive professional network with other agencies.
· Ability to independently conduct research, compile, interpret and analyze a variety of practical and technical data from a wide range of sources, draw conclusions, and devise practical recommendation for action.
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
· Special Tactics operational experience
· Special Mission Unit experience
· Served in a similar capacity as Operations Chief or Deputy
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.