ITA International, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in providing detailed mission analysis, innovative organizational planning, technical staff training support and comprehensive assessments resulting in strategic-to-tactical solutions for government and private sector.
ITA is currently recruiting for a Management Analyst Support - CPI, for our Elizabeth City, NC location.
• Utilize CPI tools to improve ALC internal processes, develop metrics, facilitate events and create reports in support of the CPI effort.
• Oversee the coordination and completion of all CPI projects and events.
• Track and provide assistance in developing action plans, metrics and assist divisions with CPI efforts identified by the Enterprise Production System (EPS).
• Plan and provide analytical support for facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, business management techniques, and organizational development.
• Support USCG business process improvements and modernization projects.
• Develop modern business methods, identify best practices, and create and assess performance measurements.
• Coordinate schedules and establish deadlines with project champions and process owners.
• Assign responsibilities and action items to event team members.
• Monitor projects and provide reports for process owners and/or upper management regarding status of projects.
• Schedule events, event facilitation, action item follow-up/closeout and development of event presentations/reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Management
• Completion of Lean coursework in one (1) of the following:
• Value Streaming Raising
• Standard Work
• 5 years of Lean or Lean Six Sigma event experience
Clearance Type: NACI/SSBI
• Completion of Lean coursework
• 2 years Lean or Lean Six Sigma event facilitator experience
Note. Lean coursework includes Value Stream Mapping, Standard Work and 5S.
ITA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans