ITA International, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in providing detailed mission analysis, innovative organizational planning, technical staff training support and comprehensive assessments resulting in strategic-to-tactical solutions for government and private sector.
ITA is currently recruiting for an Analyst - Business Case Developer/Market Research at out Elizabeth City, NC location.
• Plan, facilitate, and support complex methodology development and evaluation, business process reengineering, identify best practices, change management, business management techniques, and organizational development.
• Apply process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
• Provide activity and data modeling, develop modern business methods, identify best practices, create and assess performance measurements, and provide group facilitation, interviewing, and training.
• Develop and conduct complex qualitative and quantitative studies, research and analysis to evaluate, integrate or improve program/project productivity.
• Identify and develop methods, plans, and documents to streamline operating procedures, reports and systems to improve operations, achieve savings, and encourage long range planning to assure the program/project produce results in a cost-effective manner.
• Develop make versus buy decision with cost analysis.
• Draft business cases in accordance with Government regulations and templates.
• Conduct market research to benchmark with industry standards in order to align with industry best practices. Utilize market research, data analysis, parametric analysis, Net Present Value calculations, and other techniques in order to provide objective, unbiased recommendations in pursuance of the best course of action that benefits the Government at the lowest cost.
• Engage with the customer to clarify requirements and keep the customer up to date on the status of the analysis.
• Four (4) years’ experience in business, business analytics, marketing, or a related field,
• Bachelor's Degree in one of the following:
• Project Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Computer Science
• Information Systems Management
• or a related field
• Two (2) years’ experience with USCG procedures/applications to include:
• USCG aeronautical practices as defined in CIM 13020. l (series)
• or similar Coast Guard applications
• Clearance Type: NACI/SSBI
ITA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans