ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking qualified candidates to join their team in Elizabeth City, NC, as a Task Leader - Logistics.
• Plan, support and provide advisor/contributions in complex and critical efforts such as functional, technical, professional or policy areas of the project.
• Investigate and/or identify business, scientific, technology, engineering, operational, professional and/or policy issues. Conduct analysis of such issues and provide advice in support of major programs/projects.
• Ensure successful task completion within the scheduled timeframe, consistent with the established scope of work to include technical solutions.
• Recommend and coordinate development, enhancement and maintenance of business systems and processes.
• Develop project plans and milestones, status reports and other deliverables, and monitor the execution of all task for quality and timeliness.
Ten (10) years’ experience in logistics, or a related field,
a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following or six (6) years’ experience in logistics, or a related field, and a Master’s Degree in one of the following:
• Supply Chain
• Information Systems Management
Two (2) years’ experience in USCG procedures/applications to include:
• USCG aeronautical practices as defined in CIM 13020.1 (series)
• Two (2) years of PTC Parts software experience (or similar application)
ITA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans