ITA International, LLC s an 8(a) Small Disadvantaged and a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in providing detaild mission analysis, innovative organizational planning, technical staff training support and comprehensive assessments resulting in strategic-to-tactical solutions for government and private sector.
ITA is seeking a Senior Operations Research Analyst, for our Elizabeth City, NC location.
• Plan, facilitate, and support complex methodology development and evaluation, business process re-engineering, identify best practices, change management, business management techniques, and organizational development.
• Apply process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
• Provide activity and data modeling, develop modern business methods, identify best practices, create and assess performance measurements, and provide group facilitation, interviewing, and training.
• Oversee data collection, analysis, and experiment report development and preparation.
• Manage, analyze, and visualize data using statistical software, spreadsheet and graphic presentation software, and develops customized tools.
• Aid customers with executing decision analysis processes to prioritize events and develop reports.
10 years’ experience in operations research, or related field
a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following or six (6) years’ experience in operations research, or related field, and a Master’s Degree in one of the following:
• Operations Research
• Industrial Engineering
• Information Systems Management
Working knowledge in at least three (3) of the following disciplines:
• Supply Chain Management
• Operations Research
• Program Management
• Constraint/Queuing Theory
• Mathematical Simulation Models
• Spares Optimization
•Two (2) years of V-Metric, PTC Parts software or SAS software experience (or similar applications)
ITA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans