ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking qualified candidates to join their team in Elizabeth City as a Warehouse Specialist. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Warehouse Specialist tasks shall include, but are not limited to:
• Managing warehouse ACMS processes.
• Identifying configuration discrepancies based on parts receipted at the warehouse and reporting discrepancies to the Operations Manager for resolution, and reviewing shipping documentation for correctness and accuracy and reporting discrepancies to Operations Manager for resolution. Maintaining a tracking list for pending and resolved issues; compiling data from Warehouse Operations.
• Receipting for all avionics cross-platform components and documenting repair data in ACMS; shipping of all avionics cross-platform components and documenting the transaction in ACMS; and receiving Expediting Incoming Material forms and issuing them to action personnel for resolution. Expediting Incoming Material forms are tracked until resolved.
• Receipting of errant or questionable transaction data from the ALMIS data system that is subject to review and/or resolution. Corrections are accomplished through liaison with reporting activities ACMS staff, Reliability Analysts, ALC product lines and engineering cells.
• Verifying and correcting user errors using the GUI, reviewing SCHR to ensure there is a logical sequence of recorded events and updates, verifying enrollment data, and verifying Part Number and Manufacturer’s name exists in the database and consolidating errant part types if discovered.
• Entering concise descriptions of historical event for used parts and verifying status and ensuring proper approval for components that users request to be scrapped or condemned, and making inactive components active.
• Maintaining the Part Number/Manufacturer table integrity, providing oversight of RFI receiving line and vendor returns for all SNT components. Providing special handling of Rockwell/Collins “Power by the Hour” components may be required.
• Initiating customer requested shelf stock checks to resolve part number or serial number discrepancies.
• Work involves verification of data plates against historical records, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages, process parts and stages them for further transfer; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials IAW prescribed storage methods, examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage, and stage material for shipment.
• Work involves packing and repacking a variety of items such as industrial, electronics, aircraft and general parts, components, equipment.
• Other warehouse duties as required.
• Ability to, reach, bend, walk, pull, sit, stand, crouch, stoop, kneel and stretch for prolonged periods of time. Frequently lift items that weigh up to twenty (20) pounds. Occasionally, may lift and carry items that weigh about fifty (50) pounds with mechanical lifting devices or assistance from other workers, if required.
• May be required to work in cramped, awkward and strained positions or required to climb ladders or work platforms.
• Trained, certified, and licensed to operate forklifts.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans