ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking qualified candidates to join their team in Elizabeth City as an Asset Maintenance Analyst. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Technical Writer II - Electronic Publication tasks shall include, but are not limited to:
• Utilizing word processing (currently Arbortext Epic Editor (XML)), but subject to change in the future) and Microsoft Word software applications and office practices and a high degree of skill in applying software functions to prepare complex and detailed
• Processing complex and lengthy MPCs which include tables, graphs, charts, or multiple columns.
• Utilizing either different word processing packages or many different style macros or special command functions; independently completes assignments and resolves problems.
• Other electronic publication duties as required.
• Twenty (20) hours formal training in EPIC Arbortext software.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans