ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking qualified candidates to join their team in Elizabeth City as a PDM Maintenance Analyst. This position is contingent upon contract award.
PDM Maintenance Analyst tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Developing and managing the PDM MRL applicable to shop operations for the Short Range Recovery (SRR), Medium Recovery (MRR), Medium Range Surveillance (MRS), and Long Range Surveillance maintaining the project schedule tasks list according to engineering directives, and generating and assembling PDM induction packages
• Supervising data librarians, backfilling positions in their absence, and coordinating ACMS tasking with reports which include but are not limited to: configuration, component summaries, SCHRs, component task explanations, asset status, and PDM workbook.
• Resolving data discrepancies pertaining to asset maintenance and asset operations (DSS/EAL, ACMS status and transfers). Each incident resolved is reviewed to determine the source, and possible preventive measures.
• Receiving errant or questionable transaction data from the ALMIS data system that is subject to review and/or resolution. Corrections are accomplished through liaison with reporting activities ACMS staff, Reliability Analysts, ALC product lines and engineering cells.
• Training Field Terminal Operators or management personnel in the use and maintenance of the ACMS system and related programs in the absence of primary trainer(s).
• Verifying and correcting user errors using the GUI, reviewing SCHR to ensure there is a logical sequence of recorded events and updates and verifying enrollment data.
• Reviewing logical sequencing of events and aging and entering concise statements to describe historical events as needed for used parts.
• Other analyst duties as required.
• Three (3) years of CMM experience.
• Three (3) years of PDM experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans