ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking qualified candidates to join their team in Elizabeth City as an Operations Maintenance Analyst. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Operations Maintenance Analyst tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Resolving data discrepancies pertaining to asset maintenance. Each incident resolved is reviewed to determine the source, and possible preventive measures.
• Receipting for errant or questionable transaction data from vendors and field units that is subject to review and/or resolution. Corrections are accomplished through liaison with vendors, reporting activity’s and ACMS staff.
• Verifying and correcting user errors using the GUI, reviewing SCHR to ensure there is a logical sequence of recorded events and updates, verifying and enrolling newly acquired components, and verifying Part Number and Manufacturer’s name exists in the database and consolidating errant part types if discovered.
• Entering concise statements to describe historical events as needed for used parts and verifying status and ensuring proper approval for components that users request to be scrapped or condemned and making inactive components active.
• Validating asset and component parameters prior to system enrollment and maintaining the Part Number/Manufacturer table integrity.
• Providing oversight of the PDM and Warehouse operations and assuming duties of extended out of office PDM Analysts and Warehouse Specialist, personnel shortages, and surge requirements, as required.
• Train Field Terminal Operators or management personnel use and maintenance of the ACMS system and related programs
• Other analyst duties as required.
• Three (3) years of CMM experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans