ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking qualified candidates to join their team in Elizabeth City as an MSR Maintenance Analyst. This position is contingent upon contract award.
MSR Maintenance Analyst tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Aid Maintenance Analysts in the completion of MPC revisions and researching CG-22s.
• Resolving data discrepancies pertaining to MSR maintenance and support (Life Support, Ground Support, Avionics Support and Pubs Audit). Each incident resolved is reviewed to determine the source, and possible preventive measures.
• Completing data entry of MSR and SR MPCs for restricted sign-off CMS Codes and Commands without Field Terminal Operators.
• Receipting for errant or questionable transaction data from the ALMIS data system that is subject to review and/or resolution. Corrections are accomplished through liaison with reporting activities ACMS staff, Reliability Analysts, and Government personnel.
• Training Field Terminal Operators or management personnel use and maintenance of the ACMS system and related programs.
• Verifying and correcting user errors using the GUI, reviewing SCHR to ensure there is a logical sequence of recorded events and updates, verifying enrollment data, and verifying Part Number and Manufacturer’s name exists in the database and consolidating errant part types if discovered.
• Reviewing logical sequencing of events and aging and entering concise statements to describe historical events as needed for used parts, ensuring currency of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance requirements (TCTOs, Service Bulletins, special inspections) and verifying status and ensuring proper approval for components that users request to be scrapped or condemned and to make inactive components active.
• Maintaining Part Number/Manufacturer table integrity and periodically reviewing life limit requirements for changes and applicability.
• Testing for corrections made to Discrepancy Reports (DR) to ensure the reported malfunction is correct in the production database and testing system SCR to ensure they function for the user as designed.
• Other analyst duties as required.
• Three (3) years of CMM experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans