ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking qualified candidates to join their team in Elizabeth City as an Engineering Data SME. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Engineering Data SME tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Resolving data discrepancies pertaining to asset maintenance, asset operations (DSS/EAL, ACMS status and transfers), and asset operating statistics. Each incident resolved is reviewed to determine the source, and possible preventive measures.
• Receipting for errant or questionable transaction data from the ALMIS data system that is subject to review and/or resolution. Corrections are accomplished through liaison with reporting activity’s ACMS staff, Reliability Analysts and Government personnel.
• Verifying and correcting user errors using the GUI, reviewing SCHR to ensure there is a logical sequence of recorded events and updates, verifying Part Number and Manufacturer’s name exists in the database, and consolidating errant part types if discovered.
• Verifying and correcting user errors in EAL using appropriate EAL interface, providing back-up for maintaining program and compliment targets in ALMIS, and providing parameter reconciliation for PDM inducted assets.
• Reviewing logical sequencing of events and aging and entering concise statements to describe historical events as needed for used parts, ensuring currency of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance requirements (TCTOs, Service Bulletins, special inspections) and verifying status and ensuring proper approval for components that users request to be scrapped or condemned and to make inactive components active.
• Validating asset and components TSN logical growth, reviewing life limit requirements for changes/applicability, and maintaining the Part Number/Manufacturer table integrity.
• Conducting routine research, to include isolation of individual transactions in data cataloged by job or event in ACMS, Asset Statistics, and Mission Operations, or Electronic Logbook tables. Typical ACMS research includes resolution of part installation/removal sequences and aging.
• Testing for corrections made to Discrepancy Reports (DR) to ensure the reported malfunction is correct in the production database and testing system SCR to ensure they function for the user as designed.
• Initiating SCR report for user-requested function or analyst identified changes to provide an ability or information not currently available in the system and initiating a CR when a system program does not function correctly.
• Analyze data and exceptions by authoring basic database queries to retrieve and compare engineering data against acceptable values. Additionally, analyze special purpose and one time reports produced from complex queries written by others such as computer programmers.
• Five (5) years of CMM experience.
• Two (2) years working with data analysis.
• Five (5) years of asset maintenance experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans