ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking qualified candidates to join their team in Elizabeth City as a Duplicating Machine Operator. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Duplicating Machine Operations tasks shall include, but are not limited to:
• Reproduction of all ACMS documents, MPC’s and MTC’s.
• Operating a Xerox Docutech high speed printer to produce all MPC revisions, TCTO’s and replacement ACMS documents. This includes lifting and carrying boxes of paper to supply the printer.
• Maintaining the master MPC/MTC files; distributing MPC revisions, replacement cards IAW established standards, and ACMS related correspondence; and assembling and distributing MPC decks and PDM Induction packages.
• Formatting revisions and TCTO’s for printing; inventorying, recording, and creating monthly reports for all shipments and supplies; ordering shipping supplies and prepare documents for shipment.
• MPC/MTCs are reproduced by the Contractor on site at the ALC and distributed to OA’s by commercial shipping. They are hand delivered to Air Station Elizabeth City, NC and product lines at the ALC.
• The Contractor shall track the usage of MPC/MTCs through review of the number of maintenance tasks completed by OA; replenish MPC/MTCs for activities at least once every two (2) weeks; send a supply of MPC/MTCs along with the monthly reports to units operating in the manual mode.
• Provide MPC/MTCs for the ALC Product Lines and Component Repair shops IAW the Production Control Procedures Guide and the distribution list.
• Ability to, reach, bend, walk, pull, sit, stand, crouch, stoop, kneel and stretch for prolonged periods of time. Frequently lift items that weigh up to twenty (20) pounds. Occasionally, may lift and carry items that weigh about fifty (50) pounds.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans