ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking qualified candidates to join their team in Grand Prairie, TX as a Data Entry Operator II. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Data Entry Operator II tasks shall include, but are not limited to:
• Provide ACMS data entry support depot maintenance, corrosion tracking and warehouse operations support.
• Maintaining system user documentation IAW established standards. Scanning log cards and repair documentation.
• Processing MPC transaction inputs for disassembly, repair/overhaul, and reassembly of asset serial number tracked assemblies and components from vendors or the Coast Guard and enter MPC’s from various other sources to support Maintenance Analysts.
• Compiling and generating reports for all repaired serial number tracked components (Configuration Reports (assemblies only), Significant Component History Reports, Component Repair Records, Maintenance Due Lists, Calendar Due Lists, Hourly Due
Lists and Scrap Components).
• Verifying and correcting user errors using the GUI, reviewing SCHR to ensure there is a logical sequence of recorded events and updates, verifying enrollment data, and verifying Part Number and Manufacturer’s name exists in the database and consolidating errant part types if discovered.
• Entering concise descriptions of historical event for used parts and verifying status and ensuring proper approval for components that users request to be scrapped or condemned, and making inactive components active.
• Receipting of errant or questionable transaction data from the ALMIS data system that is subject to review and/or resolution. Corrections are accomplished through liaison with reporting activities ACMS staff, Reliability Analysts, ALC product lines and engineering cells.
• Other data entry duties as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to communicate, orally and in writing, with personnel at all levels of the
• Ability to, reach, bend, walk, pull, sit, stand, crouch, stoop, kneel and stretch for
prolonged periods of time. Frequently lift items that weigh up to 20 pounds. Occasionally, may lift
and carry items that weigh about 50 pounds with mechanical lifting devices or assistance from other
workers, if required.
• May be required to work in cramped, awkward and strained positions or required to climb
ladders or work platforms.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans