ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking qualified candidates to join their team in Elizabeth City as an Avionics Maintenance Analyst. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Avionics Maintenance Analyst tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) for all avionics related issues.
• Immediately responds to ALC and field unit ACMS avionics support issues. Resolving data discrepancies pertaining to avionics maintenance and asset operations (DSS/EAL, ACMS status and transfers). Each incident resolved is reviewed to determine the source, and possible preventive measures.
• Receipt of errant or questionable transaction data from the ALMIS data system that is subject to review and/or resolution. Corrections are accomplished through liaison with reporting activity’s ACMS staff, and Reliability Analysts.
• Verifying and correcting user errors using the GUI, reviewing SCHR to ensure there is a logical sequence of recorded events and updates, verifying enrollment data, and verifying Part Number and Manufacturer’s name exists in the database and consolidating errant part types if discovered.
• Reviewing logical sequencing of events and aging and entering concise statements to describe historical events as needed for used parts, ensuring currency of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance requirements (TCTOs, Service Bulletins, special inspections) and verifying status and ensuring proper approval for components that users request to be scrapped or condemned and to make inactive components active.
• Validating asset and components TSN logical growth, reviewing life limit requirements for changes/applicability, maintaining the Part Number/Manufacturer table integrity, and ensuring cross-platform integrity for MPC review and asset configurations.
• Other analyst duties as required.
• Five (5) years of CMM experience.
• Five (5) years asset maintenance experience relating to avionics.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans