ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA International is seeking qualified candidates to join their team in Elizabeth City as an Asset Maintenance Analyst. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Asset Maintenance Analyst tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Immediately responding to ALC and field unit support issues.
• Complete MPC revision updates.
• Research CG-22s.
• Complete QA documentation.
• Resolve data discrepancies pertaining to asset maintenance, asset operations (DSS/EAL, ACMS status and transfers), and asset operating statistics. Each incident resolved is reviewed to determine the source, and possible preventive measures.
• Receipt of errant or questionable transaction data from the ALMIS data system that is subject to review and/or resolution. Corrections are accomplished through liaison with reporting activity’s ACMS staff, Reliability Analysts, and Government personnel.
• Verifying and correcting user errors using the GUI, reviewing SCHR to ensure there is a logical sequence of recorded events and updates, verifying enrollment data, and verifying Part Number and Manufacturer’s name exists in the database and consolidating errant part types if discovered.
• Reviewing logical sequencing of events and aging and entering concise statements to describe historical events as needed for used parts, ensuring currency of maintenance requirements, both scheduled and unscheduled (TCTOs, Service Bulletins, special inspections) and verifying status and ensuring proper approval for components that users request to be scrapped or condemned and to make inactive components active.
• Validating asset and components TSN logical growth, reviewing life limit requirements for changes/applicability, and maintaining the Part Number/Manufacturer table integrity.
• Testing for corrections made to Discrepancy Reports (DR) to ensure the reported malfunction is correct in the production database and testing system SCR to ensure they function for the user as designed.
• Other analyst duties as required.
• Five (5) years of CMM experience.
• Five (5) years of asset maintenance experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Experience using Electronic Asset Logbook and Decision Support System.
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans