ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is seeking a Deputy Director to support oversight and management of Operations Group programs, as well as coordinate program execution requirements in support of customer solutions for our Yorktown Headquarter office.
The Deputy Director will support the Operations Group Director in all facets of program management and execution, and operate within the policies and procedures of ITA International, LLC. The Deputy Director will coordinate with Operations Group Division Directors and senior management to achieve specified goals and coordinate development, approval, implementation, and compliance of on-going programs to include costs, schedules, and quality of performance. Additionally, the Deputy Director will support Division Directors to maintain and expand growth within the existing contract base, as well as work with the Customer Solutions team in create new business, and assist in preparing proposal technical writing, as well as proposal reviews. Another key requirement will be to plan and coordinate execution requirements with Customer Solutions for future opportunities. Specifically, the Deputy Director will:
• Coordinate the delivery of all program support activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the organization
• Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
• Determine and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the programs/projects.
• Assess the strengths of programs and to identify areas for improvement
• Analyze and assess program/project fiscal performance to budget and operating plan, assisting Division Directors to report regularly on the performance, and provide recommendations and solutions to improve performance. This includes coordinating and monitoring the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of company programs/projects in cooperation with the greater ITA portfolio.
• Support and contribute to enhancements to our ISO certified quality, safety and environmental programs
• Work with Customer Solutions to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
• As required, plan and coordinate with Customer Solutions during negotiation of workshare and task assignments regarding new opportunities
• Assist the Group Director to develop and capture new business for Operations Group in conjunction with Customer Solutions initiatives
• Attend industry functions, such as association events / conferences, and provide feedback / information on markets and trends
• Travel required
• Ensure Team understands ITA’s Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental Management Systems (QHSEMS) policy
• Experience in managing complex projects in a business environment (5-7 Years)
• Experience in operations supporting Naval and interagency forces and organizations (10-15 Years)
• Experience with developing, monitoring, and assessing Fleet, COCOM, and interagency field and tabletop exercises
• Experience in capturing new business and/or business development (3-5 years)
• Experience with public peaking, research, writing, and Microsoft office.
• Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of external customer focus experience in program/project management; or combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• PMP Certification preferred
• MBA/MSM preferred
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans