ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA currently recruiting for an SME Acquisition Specialist for our USCG HQ Washington DC location.
The Waterways Commerce Cutter (WCC) SME Acquisition Specialist must:
• Be responsible to ensure management and performance of all IAC work under this contract
• Manage overall activities of the order to include work assignments, roles, and responsibilities for the scheduled Program activities and deliverables for their respective Surface Program
• Act as primary point for the USCG Program PM
• Be familiar with and understand the guidance, practices and policies set forth in the Major System Acquisition Manual (MSAM) COMDTINST M5000.10 (series)
• In preparation of upcoming Acquisition Decision Events (ADEs), all current MSAM and DHS 102-01-001 required documents and plans shall be reviewed and revised as necessary, as well as, all new required documents shall be drafted.
• Incorporating guidelines, procedures and policy, and acquisition strategies in to a new document for routing, incorporating comments and finalization for signature
• Preparing briefs and presentations for internal USCG directorates and commands as well as external USCG entities
The SME Acquisition Specialist must:
In addition, all personnel must:
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans