ITA International, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in providing detailed mission analysis, innovative organizational planning, technical staff training support and comprehensive assessments resulting in strategic-to-tactical solutions for government and private sector.
ITA currently recruiting for a Exercise Control Specialist at Peterson AFB in Colorado Springs.
ITA International is seeking qualified candidates to support HQ NORAD and USNORTHCOM J71 (N&NC/J7) on an as needed part-time basis and provide exercise execution support for the VIGILANT GUARD (VG) Joint Regional Exercise Program located at Peterson AFB, Colorado. N&NC/J7 are responsible for planning and executing joint training, exercises and individual instruction programs to ensure N&NC are prepared to accomplish their missions to deter, prevent, and defeat threats and aggression within their areas of operation and AOR. In coordination with National Guard Bureau J3/7, they also plan and execute the VIGILANT GUARD (VG) Joint Regional Exercise Program to train and/or assess the preparedness and capability of National Guard personnel and plans in joint civil-military response to Homeland Security/Homeland Defense incidents. Qualified candidates will travel to various locations during VG exercise events and support exercise execution, and post-event assessment of VG exercises and program events. Job duties include
• Manage the VG Master Sequence of Events List (MSEL) using proprietorial MSEL Management Software Tools
• Assist with development of scenario injects during VG exercise execution.
• Assist with coordination, synchronization, and management of the MSEL during VG exercise execution.
• Develop trend analyses from VG exercise data, capturing innovative practices and lessons learned,
• Lead development and execution of VG after action reports
• Assist in the fusion and synchronization of VG exercise control cells, response cells and live venues to provide realistic effects to training audience.
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans