ITA International, LLC is an 8(a) Small Disadvantaged and a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in providing mission analysis, innovative organizational planning, and comprehensive assessments resulting in strategic-to-tactical solutions for government and private sector.
ITA International is seeking a qualified candidate to support the National Guard Bureau’s Joint Staff J5 (NGB-J5), which is responsible for policy, strategy, plans, and international affairs. The position includes the following duties.
Bachelor’s degree (required); Master’s degree in relevant field of study (preferred).
• Current active Secret security clearance (required); ability to obtain Top Secret security clearance (preferred).
• Successful experience in: (1) researching and developing analysis of or inputs to joint strategy or policy through info papers, reports, briefings; (2) supporting and briefing senior military and civilian officials (required).
• Demonstrated professional oral, written, and analytic skills (required).
• Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite to develop professional products (preferred).
• Three years of experience at National Guard Bureau, Combatant Command, or higher joint staff (preferred).
• Experience in the National Guard (preferred).
• Familiarity with: (1) roles and missions of the National Guard in the homeland and in support of overseas operations, including duty statuses (State Active Duty; Title 32; Title 10); (2) structure and functions of joint staff; (3) core documents pertinent to the National Guard or J5 functions, e.g. Department of Defense Directive 5105.77 “National Guard Bureau”; Joint Strategic Planning System documents; National Response Framework 2nd Edition; Joint Publication 5-0 Joint Operation Planning (preferred).
ITA International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local discrimination laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans